The word "cloud" sure does get thrown around a lot these days in technology. A simple search engine inquiry yields nearly 1 million results. Now that's overwhelming.
Preferred's Managed Cloud Services actually are designed to be just the opposite for your organization. They cut through the clutter to give you everything you need, when you need – simply and securely.
The best part is you only pay for what you use each month just like a common utility. That means you can store your information and stay current on the latest hardware and software applications without ever touching your capital.
Here's why we see more organizations looking to the cloud:
- Keep your cash: This subscription-based technology service gives even very small organizations the hardware and software they need on a pay-as-you-go basis. Licenses for the products are included in the per user fee.
- Scale as you need: You gain full access to the entire suite of business-ready Microsoft Office applications and other common software hosted through our data center and can expand or contract the services you're using each month based on your growth or seasonal effects.
- Reduce costs: The actual cost of technology exceeds its upfront costs by 2-3 times, but you don't have to worry about that with Preferred's Managed Cloud Services. Preferred bundles Managed IT Services into our cloud services so you always have the help you need.
- Security: Our Managed Cloud Services provide protection to help prevent spam and malware. We also offer e-mail retention for compliance, policy-based e-mail encryption, and multi-layer spam and virus protection to keep your e-mail communication safe and secure.
Your Cloud Or Ours?
Just like in the sky, our cloud services come in all shapes and sizes to give you the flexibility you need.
So, what do you think, your cloud or ours?
- Our Cloud – Preferred built a series of data centers with you in mind. Through our highly secure private cloud, you gain access to resources as needed, including software applications, computing capacity, storage, security, routing, switching, and other components.
- Your Cloud – We build a cloud under your roof. You receive the hardware and still get to enjoy access to software monthly on an as needed basis. Your data remains on site and in your control. This works well for organizations like medical clinics that seek the performance of having their files on site.
- Want to marry the two? Yes, we can do that, too. Our team understands the intricacies of the cloud environment and can build an integrated solution that gives you the best of both clouds.